Male Fan Slaps Beyoncé’s Ass During A Concert
- During a concert in Copenhagen, a male audience member slapped Beyoncé on the ass while she was singing “Irreplaceable.” Not. Okay. What is it with people thinking they can touch performers sexually onstage? As you can see in this clip, Beyoncé told the man, “I will have you escorted out of here. Alright?” but the video is so short we don’t know whether he got the boot. [ONTD]
- Lena Dunham pissed off veterans this weekend by tweeting over Memorial Day, “Happy Memorial Day! I’ve already peed in two different Starbucks bathrooms!” [Raw Story]
- Eight things “Arrested Development” can teach you about love. [Nerve]
- Sorry, ladies! Aaron Paul from “Breaking Bad” is off the market after marrying longtime girlfriend Lauren Parsekian this weekend. [US Weekly]
- Amanda Seyfried, Jessica Chastain, Reese Witherspoon, and Scarlett Johansson are all in the running to play Hillary Clinton in her biopic, “Rodham.” [Mediate]
- Cate Blanchett and Mia Wasikowska will star in a lesbian love story set in the 1950s, directed by Todd Haynes. [Towleroad]
- Here’s Destiny’s Child reunited on Kelly Rowland’s new song “You’ve Changed”! [Billboard]
- ASOS has recalled some radioactive belts. [Racked]
Follow me on Twitter. Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.