Kate Middleton’s Blabby Uncle Gossips To Newspaper About The Royal Baby
- Kate Middleton’s troublesome uncle Gary has blabbed to the UK’s Telegraph that the royal baby will live its first few weeks of life at Carole Middleton’s house. Blame it on the two bottles of champagne he drank with a reporter. [Telegraph UK]
- Katy Perry invited ex John Mayer to her Memorial Day party this weekend. Bad idea, Katy. Bad, bad, bad idea to let that guy man your grill. [US Weekly]
- Also, Katy and Robert Pattinson crashed some strangers’ wedding rehearsal at a ranch in Montecito, California, this weekend. [People]
- Brilliant! What happens when a woman sends men the kind of messages on OK Cupid that she always receives. What’s sadder is how many dudes respond. [xoJane]
- Jackson Galaxy from “My Cat From Hell” talks famous internet cats and how losing a beloved pet is easily as hard as losing a human loved one. [The Awl]
- This dude invented an engagement ring that lights up on his fiancée’s finger when he is nearby! [How About We]
- Twin giraffes were born at a zoo in Texas! Who’s up for a road trip? We can all stay with our Hitched columnist Andrea. I just have to ask her first. [KVUE]
- A woman bashed a dude in the head with a garden gnome. In Florida, of course. [Jezebel]
Follow me on Twitter. Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.