Amanda Bynes Tried To Use A Google Search In Lieu Of Presenting Actual ID
- When an airport in New Jersey wouldn’t let Amanda Bynes board a private plane because she had no ID, the actress brought up her Google results and yelled the pilot, “I’m Amanda Bynes!” Guess what! It didn’t work. [Page Six]
- There’s going to be a reality show about people who auction off their virginity. I would bid money not to watch it. [Cosmopolitan]
- A Taylor Swift impersonator got beaten up for looking like Taylor Swift. [Dlisted]
- Nick Carter and his fiancée might be getting their own reality show, because the newlywed hijinks gambit worked out so well for Jessica Simpson and some other guy named Nick. [PopDust]
- Lucy Lawless tweeted the tiniest whisper of a hint that “Xena: Warrior Princess” could return in some form. [The Mary Sue]
- Joe Francis from “Girls Gone Wild” claims he “deeply regrets” calling the jury that found him guilty of assault “retarded” and saying they deserved to die. [Page Six]
- Check out this Psy impostor who hit the red carpet at Cannes! [US Weekly]
- Five celebrity men Karrueche Tran should date instead of Chris Brown (again). How about literally anyone? [VibeVixen]
- Don’t flash Jesse Eisenberg, okay? [Crushable]
[Image: Splash News]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.