Justin Bieber Makes Friends Sign A Waiver Before Coming To His Parties
- Justin Bieber makes guests at his California mansion sign a “liability waiver and release” not to tweet, Facebook, Instagram, videotape or otherwise capture for posterity anything that goes on in his home. Not that anything bad ever goes on inside. Nope! Nothing to see here, folks! [TMZ]
- In other Biebs news, Jon Bon Jovi called him an “asshole.” [Page Six]
- The wait is over! That second album from noted soprano Paris Hilton will finally be released. [PopDust]
- Drumroll please: your “Dancing With The Stars” winner is … [US Weekly]
- Kim Kardashian’s baby shower invites — May 28th, attire is “garden chic”! — are inside a music box. [TMZ]
- Disgraced former Rep. Anthony Weiner of New York, who resigned in 2011 after he was caught sending dick pics to women who are not his wife, has announced he will run for mayor of New York City. [NYmag.com]
- Bye bye, Britney: Kelly Rowland and Mexican singer/actress Paulina Rubio are your new “X Factor” judges. [Hollywood Reporter]
- Nude scenes are Alexander Skarsgard’s favorites. Us, too, buddy, us, too. [Page Six]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.