Someone Actually Turned Down Sex With Leonardo DiCaprio
- Leonardo DiCaprio heard the word “no”! From a woman! Supermodel Cara Delevingne allegedly turned down the “Gatsby” star at a Cannes after party, even though he “spent the night chasing her.” Said a source, “She thought he was too forward and old.” [The Sun UK]
- Target just launched its own inexpensive bridal collection. [Racked]
- Oklahoma City Thunder player Kevin Durant has pledged $1 million for tornado relief. Here’s how you can help, too, even if you don’t have a million bucks! [ESPN]
- The hacktivist group Anonymous is now getting involved in the case of Kaitlyn Hunt, the 18-year-old girl in Florida who was expelled from school and charged over a consensual same-sex relationship. [Mother Jones]
- Kristen Stewart is hanging out with Taylor Swift following her R-Patz breakup. I can’t imagine what these two had in common to talk about. [US Weekly]
- Kanye West is “pushing” Will Smith to get back in the studio and make music. [Hollywood Reporter]
- Despite a 120,000-signature strong Change.org petition, Victoria’s Secret will not be making mastectomy bras. [Fashionista]
- A GIF history of people on “Star Trek” getting tossed around the bridge. [NYmag.com]
[Image via Splash News]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.