Rihanna’s Dad Says He’s Still Chris Brown’s “Number One Fan”
- Here’s how Rihanna’s dad Ronald Fenty reacted to her breakup from Chris Brown: “I’m still his No. 1 fan — I still like Chris regardless.” Reminder: this is the same dad who called his daughter “fat” in an interview. [Global Grind]
- Brad Pitt confessed to Esquire he was worried he did too much “drug damage” to his brain. [Dlisted]
- Sorry, ladies, Justin Bartha is off the market. He’s engaged to personal trainer Lia Smith. [People]
- Bikini wax pain: what’s normal and what’s not! [Allure]
- Aaron Paul and his fiancee Lauren Parkesian had a joint bachelor/bachelorette party and continued to be schmoopy and adorable. [US Weekly]
- Here’s everyone who attended Stefon’s wedding! [Splitsider]
- Dharun Ravi, the Rutgers student who secretly taped his gay roommate Tyler Clementi with a webcam, which resulted in Clementi committing suicide, has done his first interview with “20/20.” [Gawker]
- The 35 best Lucille quotes from “Arrested Development.” [BuzzFeed]
Follow me on Twitter. Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.