Does Anyone Care That Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson Broke Up (Again)?
- No? No? Okay then. [US Weekly]
- Meet a woman who had the same preventative double mastectomy as Angelina Jolie — and threw herself a “Goodbye To My Boobs” party! [Cosmopolitan]
- New wackadoodle insane Hollywood rumor: the Beyonce Is Pregnant! (except … not) rumor was all a ploy to distract us from Kanye West’s secret relationship with Ryan Seacrest. Yup. Really. Roll eyes. [Crushable]
- Five style tips inspired by Solange! [Coco & Creme]
- Here are actress Michelle Rodriguez’s candid thoughts about male screenwriters in Hollywood and how much they hate their wives. [Women & Hollywood]
- Why Hollywood needs to expand its representation of LGBT characters. [Flavorwire]
- Don’t be a skintern: here’s what not to wear to your summer internship. [Slate]
- Remarkably, I did not come up with the idea for the spaghetti panda burger myself. [Huffington Post]
- Ray Manzarek, the keyboardist for the iconic ’60s rock group The Doors, has died at 74. [The Wrap]
- And hands down, this was the best moment from last night’s episode of “Mad Men” …
Follow me on Twitter. Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com.