Abercrombie & Fitch CEO Gives BS Apology For “Fat” Kid Comments
- Abercrombie & Fitch’s CEO kinda sorta not really apologized for saying he didn’t want “not so cool” and “fat” kids wearing his clothes. [Huffington Post]
- What “The Office” can teach us about love. [Acculturated]
- Ben Affleck did a collaboration with TOMS shoes to raise money for his charity, the Eastern Congo Initiative. [InStyle]
- Introducing “fatkinis,” a bikini line exclusively for women sizes 10 to 24. [The Gloss]
- “Teen Mom” Catelynn Lowell is still throwing shade at Farrah Abraham over her sex tape with James Deen. [US Weekly]
- “Bachelor” host Chris Harrison has a new lady named Kelly Sarac. Harrison and his wife of 18 years divorced last year. [Life & Style]
- 15 books definitely not to read in your 20s. [Flavorwire]
- Designer John Galliano, who was caught on tape making anti-Semitic comments, is reportedly shopping around a tell-all interview. [Telegraph UK]
- Wanna show your midriff this summer? Here’s how! [NYMag.com]
- That film that Zach Braff raised funding for on Kickstarter has gotten full financing at Cannes. [Hollywood Reporter]
Follow me on Twitter. Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.