Hot Links: Hugh Hefner Buys His Bride A Widow’s Pad
- Hugh Hefner has bought his wife, Crystal Harris, a $5 million “widow’s pad” so she has somewhere to live when he dies in what will probably be the not-so-distant future. Who says romance isn’t practical? [Newser]
- Who’s the latest celeb to go pantsless? Emma Watson, of course. Maybe a member of the Bling Ring stole them? Her pants, I mean. [Celebuzz]
- Kirstie Alley has vowed never to shop at Abercrombie & Fitch, following the CEO’s comments about not wanting “fatties” to wear his clothes. [Evil Beet Gossip]
- An inmate is suing Taco Bell, saying the idea for Doritos Locos Tacos was his, dammit, HIS!!! [Huffington Post]
- “Star Trek Into Darkness” comes out tomorrow — !!! — and having seen it, I can tell you that there are no particularly homoerotic scenes in the film. But there were some great ones on the TV show… [Nerve]
- And the most clickable headline of the day is … “Confirmed: Brothers’ Penis Sizes Can Be Very Different.” Must know more! [NYMag.com]
- I want Khloe Kardashian’s midi dress and I want it NOW. [Socialite Life]
- In case you’ve been wondering, here’s why she’s not having sex with you. [Modern Man]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.