Carrie Underwood Opens Up About Her Anxiety — Plus, Bradley Cooper’s Perm Is Back
- In a the new issue of Marie Claire, Carrie Underwood opens up about suffering with panic attacks. I don’t know how you could perform in front of those many people and not have anxiety, but good for her for talking about it. [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Remember that time when Barbara Walters was a Playboy bunny? Probably not because it was 1962. But you can watch it. [The Gloss]
- Bradley Cooper has a perm again! WOO HOO! [Socialite Life]
- I bet you didn’t know that looking at a picture of something horrible could make your pain go away. I’m going to go look at pictures of Bradley Cooper’s perm because I have a headache. [Cracked]
- Which “Arrested Development” character would you ask for sex advice? I would ask Tobias because he’s a therapist and I’d never have to worry about seeing him naked. How about you? [Nerve]
- It’s impossible not to look ridiculous when you eat spaghetti. [The Berry]
- As we learned from Naomi Campbell, throwing a cell phone at someone’s head is not the best way to resolve a conflict. Don’t follow her example or any of these other celebs who committed random acts of violence. [Uptown Mag]
- Melissa Joan Hart’s Kickstarter project was a flop. [Newser]
- Do not try this at home: chugging beer through your ear. [Huffington Post]
- There’s probably not much more you can do to get pumped for the new season of “Arrested Development.” But you might want to check out what the cast has been up to since season 3. [Ask Men]
- More evidence that Beyonce is preggo with baby#2, who I’m tentatively calling Green Jade. [iVillage]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.