Angelina Jolie Reportedly Will Have Ovaries Removed
- Angelina Jolie is reportedly planning surgery to remove her ovaries, as she has a 50 percent risk of getting ovarian cancer. Yesterday Jolie published an op-ed in the New York Times revealing she has the BRCA1 gene mutation and underwent a voluntary double mastectomy to prevent developing breast cancer. [Hollywood Reporter]
- “Breaking Bad”‘s Aaron Paul wants to take you to Disneyland! That is, if you donate $3,000 to one of his charitable endeavors. [Twitter.com/AaronPaul_8]
- Beyoncé posted a letter to her fans in Antwerp, Belgium, after canceling her show last night due to exhaustion, saying “I’ve never postponed a show in my life. It was very hard for me.” [Daily Mail UK]
- In other Bey news, her H&M bikini ad has been covered up in one of New York City’s conservative Jewish neighborhoods. [ONTD]
- “Downton Abbey” is returning to PBS in January 2014. In the meantime, might I remind you that “Call The Midwife” is the cat’s pajamas? [New York Daily News]
- Melissa Joan Hart from “Sabrina The Teenage Witch” and “Clarissa Explains It All” tried to raise money for a movie via Kickstarter, but canceled the campaign after it barely raised any money. [Huffington Post]
- Both Chris Pine and Jake Gyllenhaal are circling roles as princes for the big screen adaption of “Into The Woods.” [NYmag.com]
- Yet another reason not to buy those “natural” sex supplements they sell by the cash register at the gas station (as if you needed another reason). [Cosmopolitan]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.