- Prodigal child Suri Cruise, the seven-year-old daughter of Katie Holmes and (roll eyes) Tom Cruise, is launching a children’s fashion line — “her first collection for young girls” — at a department store this fall. The line, which will be called Suri, is supposed to make up for the first six years of her life spent in some weird cult and photographed constantly as a prop to further her parents’ respective careers. OK, I just made that last part up. [Page Six]
- Bravo is threatening to cancel “The Real Housewives Of New York City” if the ladies won’t sign their new contracts. Yeah, right, like Bravo would jeapordize that cash cow. [Hollywood Reporter]
- Dream casting the “Sweet Valley High” movie musical. Yes, movie musical! [Cosmopolitan]
- Randy Jackson is leaving “American Idol” after 12 seasons. [US Weekly]
- Kate Upton and her glorious eyebrows have landed their first Vogue cover. [Fashionista]
- Here’s the trailer for the big-screen adaption of the play “August: Osage County.” Meryl’s in it! [Flavorwire]
- Why phys-ed really sucks (and not just because I hate organized sports). [Slate]
Follow me on Twitter. Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com.