Minnesota’s Rep. Peggy Scott Says “My Heart Breaks” Over Marriage Equality Win
- Minnesota’s state House has advanced a bill that would legalize same-sex marriage … [Feminist.org]
- … which has one Minnesota Republican named Rep. Peggy Scott very upset. “My heart breaks for Minnesota,” she said. Deal with it. [Raw Story]
- Microsoft has named Amy Hood as its first-ever female CFO. [The Daily Beast]
- Here’s how to participate in a national call-in for Kiera Wilmot, the teen girl in Florida who was expelled, arrested and charged with a felony all for a science project gone wrong. [Crunk Feminist Collective]
- ABC News producer Dawn Ennis has come out to her colleagues as transgender, asking now to be referred to as “Dawn” instead of “Don,” and henceforth dressing in her gender at the office. [Cosmopolitan]
- The Clark County School District in Nevada is addressing allegations that it wasn’t adequately funding athletic opportunities for girls. [RH Reality Check]
- On how mothers in the South continue to fight for reproductive justice. [Flyover Feminism]
- NBC News is allegedly going to name Deborah Turness as its first-ever president. [MediaBistro]
- On misogyny in industrial music. [Coilhouse]
- Here’s “Scandal” creator Shonda Rhimes’ thoughts on the lack of diversity on TV. [Colorlines]
- Here’s a profile of Liz Meriwether, the showrunner for “New Girl.” [New Republic]
- 17 pregnant teen girls and 11 babies have been rescued from a “baby factory” in Nigeria, where they were kept so that people could traffic their children. [BBC]
- Israeli police protected women who were praying at the Wailing Wall from ultra-conservative protesters. [France24]
- Transgender folks in Pakistan can vote and run for seats in office after being recognized by the country as a “third gender.” [Guardian UK]
- A man in Cairo, Egypt, dressed as a woman to “experience” street harassment firsthand. [BuzzFeed]
- On why the United Nations must include women’s reproductive rights in their agenda. [Guardian UK]
- Rwanda’s education minister has vowed to take stronger steps to fight sexual abuse in schools. [BBC]
- Guinea has handed down its first rape charges for a 2009 massacre. [Voice Of America]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.