Spanx Billionaire Sara Blakely Commits To Giving Away Half Her Fortune
- Sara Blakely, founder of Spanx, is the first female billionaire who has committed to giving away half her fortune to Warren Buffett and Bill and Melinda Gates’ Giving Pledge. [Enterpreneur]
- The Onion did a piece on called “Men Are The Best” as if it were written by Amanda Berry, Georgina DeJesus and Michelle Knight, the three women who were held captive in Cleveland. Naturally, it has a lot of people saying “TOO SOON.” [The Onion]
- “The Vampire Diaries” stars Nina Dobrev and Ian Somherhalder have broken up after three years together. [US Weekly]
- Nope, nope, nope: Hooters is offering moms a free meal on Mother’s Day. [OC Weekly]
- Quel scandale! John Legend was allegedly seen making out with a woman who was not his model fiancée Chrissy Teigen on Friday night. [Page Six]
- A “Star Wars” theme park could be happening, says Disney. [Huffington Post]
- “Salinger,” a documentary about J.D. Salinger, the author of The Catcher In The Rye, will debut in September. [New York Times]
- Yikes: Vogue.com cropped Kim Kardashian out of a photo with Kanye West in its Met Ball slideshow. [Jezebel]
- A cheat sheet to sounding like you remember reading The Great Gatsby. [Crushable]
- You’re not going to be able to avoid Adam Levine from Maroon 5 if you try, because he’s has signed a development deal with NBC. [Perez Hilton]
Follow me on Twitter. Email at Jessica@TheFrisky.com.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.