Disney Tries, Fails To Trademark Dia De Los Muertos
- Disney filed several trademark applications for the phrase “Dia de Los Muertos,” a holiday celebrated in Mexico and other Latin countries to honor the deceased, for a Pixar film. But after an outcry on the Internet, Disney put the kibosh on the project. [Southern California Public Radio]
- Aurora, Colorado’s “Dark Knight Rises” shooter James Holmes will plead not guilty by reason of insanity. [ABC News]
- Wade Robson, a choreographer for Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake, has reversed his prior denials and filed a lawsuit accusing the late Michael Jackson of molesting him as a child. Robson testified in Jackson’s 2005 molestation trial that he had shared a bed as a child with the singer, but was never molested. [New York Daily News]
- Kristen Wiig’s “Saturday Night Live” promos are here! [NYmag.com]
- Twenty American mansions fit for Jay Gatsby. [Flavorwire]
- Rachael Leigh Cook from “She’s All That” is expecting her first child with her husband Daniel Gillies from “The Vampire Diaries.” Congrats! [People]
- The designer John Galliano, who was videotaped making anti-Semitic comments, won’t be teaching a class at Parsons School of Design after all. [Racked]
- Retro-inspired summer swimsuits? Yes, please. [The Glitter Guide]
[Photo of woman in Dia De Los Muertos makeup via Shutterstock]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.