- Chris Kelly (right), half of the rap duo Kris Kross — who were briefly famous in the ’90s for their song “Jump” and wearing their clothes backwards — has died at age 34 in Atlanta. Police say a possible overdose on cocaine and heroin could be responsible. RIP! [Huffington Post, TMZ, Madame Noire]
- Reese Witherspoon’s disorderly conduct arrest just keeps getting funnier and funnier: todatm she confessed on “Good Morning America” that she told the arresting officer she was pregnant. “I saw [the police officer] arresting my husband and I literally panicked,” she said. “I told him I was pregnant. I’m not pregnant. I said all kinds of crazy things.” [US Weekly]
- Here’s hoping Amanda Bynes is finally getting help? Just one day after Bynes told In Touch that the only people who say she has a mental illness are “ugly” and “lying,” her former publicist Jonathan Jaxson tweeted that he had just spoken to Bynes and “she is sooooo messed up on drugs,” asking the police to go help her. I guess the NYPD takes Twitter requests? [Crushable]
- Model Julia Roitfeld was gifted “leather diaper pants” from Alexander Wang and kitten heels from Tom Ford after giving birth. I guess this is the insanity you put up with when your mom was editor of French Vogue. [Racked]
- The Spice Girls musical “Viva Forever!” is a flop, closing after just six months on the London stage. [New York Daily News]
- Tales from Rihanna’s hairstylist. [NYmag.com]
- Attention, nerds: George R.R. Martin’s next book won’t be part of the A Song Of Ice And Fire series. [Flavorwire]
Follow me on Twitter. Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com.