CBS Fires Blogger For Asking If Cheerleader Kelsey Williams Is “Too Chunky” To Cheer
- CBS Radio 610 fired blogger Anna-Megan Raley (who writes under the pen name Claire Crawford), who questioned whether the NBA’s Oklahoma City Thunder cheerleader Kelsey Williams is “too chunky” to cheer. [Scallywag & Vagabond, Houston Chronicle]
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon renewed their wedding vows at Disneyland. Would you expect anything less? [US Weekly]
- Here’s some spoiler-y details from “Homeland” season three. [Huffington Post]
- Is this Martha Stewart’s real Match.com profile? [Laughing Squid]
- “My Fair Wedding” host David Tutera is breaking up with his longtime partner of 10 years, despite the fact that a surrogate carrying twins for the couple is set to give birth in July. Oopies! [TMZ]
- Gak! Almost 2,000 Netflix Instant movies are disappearing from the site today. [Atlantic Wire]
- Meet “Downton Abbey”‘s first-ever black character, Jack Ross, a jazz singer. [New York Times]
- Superhero shot glasses with capes? Yes, please! [Geekologie]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.