Style Stealer: Bethenny’s Frankel Is Cool In Coral
It was nice in New York for approximately five minutes yesterday, and that must have been when Bethenny Frankel was out and about with her friend. Seriously, she caught the 20 minutes before it started getting cold again, and is immaculately turned out for a spring stroll. We’re really feeling this coral and silver/grey ensemble — especially those coated grey skinny jeans.
Find out how to get those — for cheap! — and more, after the jump!
1. 7 For All Mankind Grey Jeans, 78.97
2. Michael by Michael Kors Large Bedford Pebbled Bowling Satchel, $398
3. Gioia Patent Peep-Toe Platform Heel, $111.30
4. Anne Klein Metallic Blazer, $104.25
5. Romeo and Juliet Crotchet Back Draped Front Blouse, $49