Captioning Service Apologizes To Zooey Deschanel For Boston Marathon Bombing Mistake
- Zooey Deschanel has gotten a formal apology from Caption Solutions for mis-identifying the actress as a suspect in the Boston Marathon bombing. Um, in what universe does “Dzhokar Tsarnaev” sound like “Zooey Deschanel”? [New York Post]
- Channing Tatum and Joseph Gordon-Levitt are the names being batted around for a “Guys And Dolls” remake. [Deadline Hollywood]
- Surprise! Cops found weed on Justin Bieber’s bus. [TMZ]
- Former President Bill Clinton joined Twitter. Behave yourself, Bill. [Politico]
- Very cool discovery: nine letters from The Catcher In The Rye author J.D. Salinger. [New York Times]
- Ready for spring shopping? Here’s why color trends are your friends. [Already Pretty]
- There’s a Change.org petition to prevent anti-Semite designer John Galliano from teaching a class at Parsons School of Design in NYC. [The Fashion Spot]
- Not even Barbara Bush wants Jeb Bush to run for president in 2016. [NYmag.com]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.