Anne Hathaway Rumored For “Cabaret” Broadway Revival
- Anne Hathaway and Alan Cumming are rumored to be starring in an upcoming Broadway revival of “Cabaret,” although her rep called the rumor “totally made up.” It’s probably for the best. There is absolutely NO WAY Liza fans will approve of this. [BlackBook Mag, Just Jared]
- Gwyneth Paltrow has been named People’s Most Beautiful Woman 2013, an honor that makes us shrug. These are the same folks that gave Bradley Cooper the Sexiest Man Alive title, remember? [The Stir]
- At a recent “Mad Men” cast Q&A, Jon Hamm revealed that he reads a couple recaps of the show (so jealous of you, A.V. Club!), but always steers clear of the comments section. Smart man. Also, at the after-party, Vincent Kartheiser cut people in line for drinks. [Gothamist]
- Speaking of “Mad Men,” the writers are working on a show about NASA in the ’60s. Maybe we’ll see some zero gravity fucking? [VICE]
- One of the band members in Ace Of Base (remember them?) used to be a neo-Nazi, as revealed in Ulf Ekberg’s disturbing white power lyrics from a former band, Commit Suicide. [Huffington Post]
- Shamed Democratic ex-politician Anthony Weiner, who may run for mayor of NYC, confessed he might still have some dick pics floating around. Ugh. [NYmag.com]
- President Obama has a hilariously awesome tactic to keep Sasha and Malia from getting tattoos: threatening that he and Michelle will get the same ones in the same place, and then post a You Tube video of their family tattoos. I don’t know if that would deter me or encourage me just to see the president get a tattoo. [NYMag.com]
- “Game of Thrones” writers answer questions about the script. [ONTD]
- Men, how would you feel about wearing cologne that smells like whiskey or gin? You’d probably just smell like an alcoholic, I think. [Laughing Squid]
- Free Kate Nash’s pussy! [Clash Music]
- 15 shoes that double as weapons. [Racked]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.