Reese Witherspoon Cancels “Good Morning America,” Jimmy Fallon Appearances
- Following her drunky-drunk arrest for disorderly conduct last week, Reese Witherspoon cancelled appearances on “Good Morning America” and “Late Night With Jimmy Fallon.” The actress was thrown into jail in Atlanta on Friday for sassing a cop when her husband, CAA agent Jim Toth, was pulled over for drunk driving. She released a statement saying she had “one drink too many” and is “deeply embarrassed” for her behavior. [The Wrap]
- “The Soup” could be getting a spinoff called “The Soup Investigates” which seeks to answer pop culture mysteries like where the roses from “The Bachelor” come from. [NYMag.com]
- Bryan Cranston from “Breaking Bad” will star as President Lyndon B. Johnson in a play called “All The Way” appearing in Massachusetts this September. [Salon]
- Fourteen reasons flats are better than heels. [Lucky Magazine]
- This is how you roll in Coachella jail. [The Daily Swarm]
- Selena Gomez was spotted leaving a hotel with Justin Bieber in Sweden. Gurl …. [ONTD]
- Seven hot dudes who also happen to design shoes. [Racked]
- Here’s how to make your own super-easy DIY herb garden! [The Glitter Guide]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.