Evening Quickies: Justin Bieber Ditches His Pet Monkey For Good
- Certified crappy animal caretaker Justin Bieber has officially abandoned his pet Capuchin monkey, Mally, who is still stranded in a Munich, Germany, animal shelter after the animal was confiscated by officials last month. A spokesperson has confirmed that Bieber’s management called and said they don’t want Mally back. What a jerk! [E! Online]
- A police officer said disorderly conduct arrestee Reese Witherspoon wasn’t looking straight at the camera during her mugshot because she was so drunk that she was “wobbly,” a cop has explained. Oh, Reese. [People]
- Nerds, rejoice! Steven Moffat has promised the “Dr. Who” finale will reveal something about the Doctor that fans never knew before. [ONTD]
- Ex-supermodel/”America’s Next Top Model” judge Janice Dickinson has declared bankruptcy. Somehow I find it hard to feel sympathy for that one. [Telegraph UK]
- Glow-in-the-dark lipstick? Sure, why not. [SheFinds]
- That 16-year-old kid who plays creepy neighbor boy Glen on “Mad Men” is not so creepy in real life. [NYMag.com]
- 28 ways to live life like Lucille Bluth, AKA awesomely. [BuzzFeed]
- On why it’s time to stop using the word “hate” when talking about celebrities. [xoJane]
- Cher’s new album will include collabs with Pink, Christina Aguilera, and Lady Gaga. Yesssssss. [ONTD]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.