Evening Quickies: Anna Wintour Nixes 40-Foot Sculpture Of Naked Vivienne Westwood
- Anna Wintour has reportedly banned a nude 40-foot sculpture of designer Vivienne Westwood from the Metropolitan Museum Of Art’s upcoming punk exhibit. Wintour said the naked, styrofoam Westwood would be “a needless distraction” in “Punk: Chaos To Couture.” [Styleite]
- Amanda Bynes allegedly got kicked out of a Planet Fitness gym in Harlem for smoking pot on 4/20. She also got her gym membership revoked. [RumorFix]
- Sonic Youth’s Kim Gordan says she and Thurston Moore split because he’d been carrying on an affair and living a “double life.” How can you cheat on Kim Gordon?! [SPIN]
- A possibly drunk Tara Reid allegedly threw a fit at an All Saints store in L.A. when the cashier wouldn’t give her a discount because of her, quote, “fame.” A rep told the New York Post that Reid usually gets discounts because she’s often photographed wearing All Saints. Well, no more! “She had to be escorted out by security,” said a source. [New York Post]
- These fake Amanda Bynes texts to Reese Witherspoon are pretty funny. [NYMag.com]
- In honor of his 67th birthday, here are 67 great John Waters quotes. [Flavorwire]
- John Legend has sold a drama called “Down Lo,” about a secretly gay rapper trying to make it as a hip hop artist in South Beach, to HBO. [Clutch Magazine]
- There might be a possible big “True Blood” spoiler at this link. [i09]
- “Futurama” got cancelled. Sorry, nerds. [US Weekly]
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West plan to give birth in Paris and have been scoping out Parisian hospitals to bring their fancy French baby into the world. [New York Daily News]
- In other Kardashian news, Khloe has been booted from co-hosting “The X Factor” and original co-host Mario Lopez will return. [The Wrap]
- Check out the trailer for James Franco’s documentary about Gucci, “The Director.” [Refinery29]
Follow me on Twitter. Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.