10 Reasons The Backstreet Boys Have Lasted 20 Years (Illustrated By GIFs)
Tomorrow is the Backstreet Boys’ 20th(!) anniversary. Yep, BSB has been around for two decades, and I have been a die-hard fan for pretty much that entire time. In fact, at one point my deep love for AJ McLean even informed my religious beliefs (I prayed every night for his hand in marriage). It seems like every week a new boy band emerges and then fades into obscurity just as quickly. So what’s the secret to BSB’s longevity? Well, besides being genuinely talented, charismatic, and appreciative of their fans, I’ve put together a list of 10 other reasons they’ve been around so long, illustrated by GIFs, obviously. Up-and-coming boy bands might want to take notes…
1. They aren’t afraid to ask for what they want:
2. They don’t take themselves too seriously:
3. They eat healthy foods:
4. They spend time in nature:
5. They know laughter is the best medicine:
6. They take time to sit down and relax:
7. They genuinely like each other:
8. They don’t rush, even at the airport:
9. They take pride in their appearance:
10. They’re always down to try new things, even if it scares them:
Happy anniversary, BSB, and here’s to the next 20 years!
Email me at email@example.com. Follow me on Twitter @winona_rose.