Police Use Tear Gas To Get Woman Out Of “American Pie” Star Eddie Kaye Thomas’ Home
- A woman (sadly, not Jennifer Coolidge) held “American Pie” actor Eddie Kaye Thomas at knifepoint inside his Hollywood home yesterday. Thomas, who played Finch in the films, was eventually able to escape his house unharmed. But the woman, who had been an overnight guest, kept police at the house for over six hours until they finally dispatched tear gas. Now that’s a bad hookup. [CBS Local]
- Lena Dunham’s dog is on Prozac. Of course he is. [Daily Mail UK]
- Amanda Bynes’ erratic behavior is a “cry for help,” according to the the most obvious Radar Online gossip item ever. [RadarOnline]
- Here’s Fergie’s song for “The Great Gatsby” soundtrack called “A Little Party Never Killed Nobody.” I like! [ONTD]
- Following the Boston Marathon attack, ABC has rescheduled an episode of “Castle” set to air on Monday which involved a bombing. [Entertainment Weekly]
- Can Elmer’s Glue really get rid of blackheads? This woman dares to find out. [The Gloss]
- Wannabe playboy Jonah Hill was reportedly seen out on the town partying with Arianna Huffington’s 54-year-old sister. Hmm, he probably has an easier time pulling women when he’s hanging out with Leo. [Page Six]
- Overalls for adults? I need to see it to believe it. [Racked]
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick are “so not interested” in getting married, sparing us all the suffering of another E! televised special. [US Weekly]
- A very necessary photo of Keanu Reeves, Jackie Chan and pandas. [Videogum]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.