Mmmphh. Excuse me, sorry, my mouth was full. I just made myself this sandwich and it’s too delicious not to share with you. I mean, look at that thing. I wish I could offer you a bite through the screen. Don’t worry, I’m not just being cruel and sharing the photo to torment you. The completely simple, unhealthy, belly-satisfying “recipe” is after the jump!
This Sandwich I Just Made
- Ciabatta bread
- Goat cheese**
- Marinated artichoke hearts
- Cut bread in half.
- Spread goat cheese on both sides of bread. This is the glue that will hold This Sandwich I Just Made together.
- Put as much salami as you want on one half of the goat cheese slathered bread.
- Add some artichoke hearts on top of that.
- Top artichoke hearts with some pieces of soppressata, as much as you want, I WOULD NEVER JUDGE YOU.
- Top with other half of goat cheese-slathered bread.
* You could really use most any Italian pork product here — prosciutto, sure, but never mortadella PLEASE — but seriously, let’s be honest, soppressata and salami are the best.
**I know there are plenty of people in the world who don’t like goat cheese. Not to be rude, but I don’t understand you.