Oregon High School Student Fakes Pregnancy For Class Project
- Oregon high school student Maria Miranda faked a pregnancy for her senior class project by wearing a fake belly and posting sonograms on Facebook for six months. She got a fake note from a doctor about a positive pregnancy test and began wearing baggier clothes. Finally, she asked a few friends and teachers to keep track of what people were gossiping about her. How do we feel about these sorts of “social experiments”? [Mommyish via OregonLive]
- Rihanna, pregnant? Say it ain’t so! [TMZ]
- You win this time, Justin Beiber: Anne Frank’s childhood friend Eva Schloss thinks that Anne actually would have been a Belieber. [NYmag.com]
- On the misinformation disseminating this afternoon about an alleged arrest suspect in the Boston Marthon’s bombings. [Hypervocal]
- President Obama said he didn’t know Beyoncé and Jay-Z were going to Cuba for their 5th anniversary, which launched a shitstorm of controversy. [US Weekly]
- On why the “Family Guy” episode about the Boston Marathon got pulled. [PopBytes]
- A dozen writers of E!’s “Fashion Police” have gone on strike, just two weeks after writers accused E! and Joan Rivers’ production company of failing to pay $1.5 million in owed wages. [Queerty]
- “Breaking Bad” comes back on Sunday, August 11. Set your TiVos! [NYmag.com Vulture]
- “Scandal” fans have launched a petition to ask ABC to not wait so many weeks between episodes. Co-sign! [Clutch Magazine]
- Pity the soul who pays $60 for a “Grilled Cheese Tool Kit.” [Gothamist]
[Image of pregnant belly via Shutterstock]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.