Boston Marathon Bombing: Sports Illustrated Pays Tribute & More On The Ongoing Investigation
- The cover of Sports Illustrated pays tribute to the first responders at yesterday’s marathon. [Mashable]
- Based on the average completion time of last year’s Boston Marathon runners, there’s reason to suspect that the bomber behind yesterday’s attack “wanted the blast to happen when an exceptionally high volume of people would be massed near the finish line.” [Slate]
- Updated injury information: 183 injured, 23 critically. At least nine of those injured are children. [CNN]
- All of the critical victims were spectators not participants in the race. [The Daily Beast]
- More about Krystle Campbell, the second identified victim who lost her life yesterday. [Fox News]
- Some of the more wildly circulated “facts” about the bombing that are actually wrong. [Mother Jones]
- A renowned counterterrorism expert on how the Feds will investigate this case. [Salon]
- These soldiers did the Boston Marathon wearing 40 lb. packs — then they saved lives. [Mother Jones]
- On the significance of this attack being labeled “an act of terrorism.” [Wall Street Journal]
- Some resources for parents who are looking for help explaining this tragedy to their children. [Sesame Street]
- A brief history of the “pressure cooker bomb.” [Breitbart]
- The Westboro Baptist Church will picket the victims’ funerals, because they are inhumane disgusting creatures. [Newser]
- And Anonymous ain’t standin’ for that. [Huffington Post]
- On why we should “keep calm and carry on.” [The Atlantic]
- And 10 touching acts of kindness witnessed after yesterday’s attack. [Mashable]
See anything I missed or just feel like emailing me? I’m at [email protected]!
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.