Rick Ross Issues Sincere Apology For Drugging, Raping Lyrics
- Rapper Rick Ross has issued a more thorough and this time sincere apology for his lyrics about drugging a woman and raping her. Hmm, perhaps it had something to do with Reebok dropping him as a sponsor? “[F]or me to suggest in any way that harm and violation be brought to a woman is one of my biggest mistakes and regrets,” Ross said in a statement. “To the young men who listen to my music, please know that using a substance to rob a woman of her right to make a choice is not only a crime, it’s wrong and I do not encourage it.” [Miss Info TV]
- Kris Humprhies blew off Kim Kardashian’s divorce settlement hearing. [US Weekly]
- “Veep” star Julia Louis Dreyfuss and actual veep Joe Biden meet, chuckle adorably. [HyperVocal]
- Snoop Lion (neé Dogg) recorded the new theme song for the soap opera “One Life To Live” and will appear as himself on a few episodes. [The Wrap]
- Designer and snotty ex-“Project Runway” judge Michael Kors is now branching out into makeup. [BellaSugar]
- MSNBC host Melissa Harris-Perry is under fire from right wingers for making statements about how “it takes a village to raise a child.” That’s … controversial? [Clutch Magazine]
- Janelle Monae and Erykah Badu on one track? Yes, please. [Idolator]
- Almost half of Justin Bieber’s Twitter followers are fake bots. [Cheezburger]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.