Rihanna Debuts RiRi Woo Lipstick For MAC
- Red lipstick aficionado Rihanna is jumping in the create-your-own-lipstick game for MAC, debuting a dark red color called RiRi Woo on May 3. Obviously the name is a twist on MAC’s famous red Ruby Woo lippy. [Telegraph UK]
- Also, John Mayer is supposedly hitting on Rihanna after breaking up with her BFF Katy Perry. Figures. Those two deserve each other. [Perez Hilton]
- Vogue editor Andre Leon Talley penned a touching personal essay about unconditional love. [Refinery 29]
- Madonna got blasted by the government of Malawi — where she adopted her son, David Banda — for demanding “VIP treatment” during her recent trip there. It would seem she was none too pleased to be stopped and frisked by airport security like a normal person. [Yahoo]
- Rumors are circulating that Miranda Kerr’s contract won’t be getting renewed by Victoria’s Secret, although VS’s CMO issued a statement to the contrary. [US Weekly]
- IFC is developing loads of new shows, including a pilot by one of our favorite comedy duos, Garfunkel & Oates, who did that so-true video about the difference between dating at 29 and 31. [Splitsider]
- Tedious, overexposed couple LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian are pitching a TV sitcom based on their lives. Perhaps being relentlessly nasty to Brandi Glanville will be funny in sitcom format? [US Weekly]
- What do men think when women say they don’t want to have kids? [How About We]
- Important message about Snooki’s poop: the formerly anorexic reality star denies she’s been using laxatives to lose baby weight. [Huffington Post]
- ICYMI: a cute puppy reenacts a scene from “Jurassic Park.” [Laughing Squid]
Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.