Kansas Legislature Advances Scary Abortion Bill
- The state House of Representatives and Senate of Kansas advanced an anti-abortion bill which defines the beginning of life as “at fertilization,” which Republican Governor Sam Brownback is expected to sign. [Reuters, Feminist.org]
- On Margaret Thatcher’s hatred of feminism. [Feministing]
- Former First Daughter Chelsea Clinton said she would consider running for office someday. [Capital]
- In light of President Obama’s comments about the attractiveness of California Attorney General Kamala Harris, the Name It Change It campaign points out that when the mainstream media focuses on how attractive a female candidate is, voters flee. [Slate]
- New York City public schools cannot teach sex ed on campus if the Catholic Church owns their property. [Think Progress]
- On women’s representation at the Game Developers Conference. [Ms. Magazine]
- On how trans women are targeted by New York City police for alleged prostitution based on their feminine outfits. [New York Times]
- Today In Depressing: “men can” versus “women can” Google searches. [Feminist Philosophers]
- On the “Evil Dead” remake and the infamous tree rape scene. [Bitch Magazine]
- An inquest into the death of Savita Halappanavar, the woman who died in October when her doctors in Ireland refused to perform an abortion on her during a miscarriage, has finally begun. [Guardian UK]
- Hidden cameras have recorded Sharia councils in the UK encouraging women to stay in abusive marriages. [BBC]
- New legislation in the UK could ban midwives who work independently. [Guardian UK]
- This is the face Russian President Vladmir Putin made when a topless female protester from FEMEN bounced into his face. [Gawker]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.