- Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa Instagrammed a photo of their baby son Bash wearing socks emblazoned with pot leaves. Klassy! [Madame Noire]
- Courtney Love’s beauty regimen and tips for Into The Gloss is a lot less batshit insane than I would have expected. [Into The Gloss]
- More details from Jenna Jameson’s battery arrest this weekend: it was allegedly at her own birthday party. [Huffington Post]
- Whoopsies: Bravo cancelled Kathy Griffin’s talk show. I always meant to start watching that. [US Weekly]
- Sara Gilbert from “Roseanne” is engaged to her longtime girlfriend, Linda Perry, the former frontwoman of 4 Non Blondes. Mazel tov! [People]
- Does using the word “bitch” as a term of endearment make you a bad feminist? [xoJane]
- One of the cast members of “Mob Wives” got fired from the show and uninvited to a reunion taping. Damn, she must have done something baaaaaad. [RealityTea]
Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.