Gwyneth Paltrow Talks About Butt, Mortifies Her Children
- Gwyneth Paltrow, 40, said she has the butt of a “22-year-old stripper” thanks to her fancy trainer Tracy Anderson. And all she had to do was subsist on chalk dust and water to get it that way! [US Weekly]
- Jessica Chastain is joining Guillermo del Toro’s new horror film, “Crimson Peak,” with Emma Stone and Benedict Cumberbatch. [NYmag.com Vulture]
- The late Nora Ephron’s son, journalist Jacob Bernstein, will direct a documentary called “Everything Is Copy” about his mother’s life for HBO. [Entertainment Weekly]
- What happens when you get caught shoplifting? [xoJane]
- Oh, it’s on: Hallmark Channel is going to air a “Kitten Bowl” to compete with Animal Planet’s “Puppy Bowl.” [Entertainment Weekly]
- Check out the Alpha Beauties art series, which retouches classic artwork to make them fit modern beauty standards. [The Gloss]
- A child presented Kate Middleton with a lookalike doll. Kate didn’t seem to like it. [Daily Mail UK]
- Random: Jason Segel is writing a trilogy series of young adult novels. [NYmag.com Vulture]
[Photo: Splash News]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.