Amanda Bynes Tweets Lawsuit Threats, Eating Disorder Weirdness
- Amanda Bynes tweeted that she’s suing “certain blogs and magazines” for saying she has a mental illness, adding “I have an eating disorder so I have a hard time staying thin.” Um … what? [Perez Hilton, US Weekly]
- Meanwhile, a family member told In Touch that Bynes’ situation is “tragic” and she’s “completely resisting” help. [New York Post]
- I just can’t with the segregated proms, southern Georgia. It’s 2013. [Jezebel]
- Louisville guard Kevin Ware suffered a fucked up leg injury during Sunday night’s game — but last night, he got to present the Top 10 List for David Letterman’s “Late Night.” [HyperVocal]
- A man claims he was assaulted and received “terroristic threats” by cast members from “Real Housewives of New Jersey” at, where else, a Jersey hair salon. [Yahoo]
- Husband and wife Rachel Weisz and Daniel Craig are headed to Broadway for the Harold Pinter play “Betrayal.” [NYMag.com]
- 10 delicious literary beers to drink while reading. [Flavorwire]
- On being gay at Jerry Falwell’s Liberty University. No thanks! [The Atlantic]
- God have mercy on us all and please do not broadcast the wedding of former Backstreet Boy Nick Carter and his fiancée Lauren Kitt. Please. [AOL Music]
- Charlie Sheen just bought his third house in Beverly Hills. Think about that for a moment. [Perez Hilton]
Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.
[Photo: Splash News]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.