Amy Poehler Is Dating Nick Kroll And We Approve
- New couple alert! Amy Poehler is dating comedian Nick Kroll of Comedy Central’s “The Kroll Show.” I refuse to believe this is true. It means Amy and Will Arnett are really over. [Page Six]
- Kate Middleton’s charitable foundation has trademarked her name for clothing, footwear and headgear. This doesn’t mean we’ll all be able to buy a pair of Duchess of Cambridge jelly sandals anytime soon — it was probably just done so no one else could trademark it. [Telegraph UK]
- Angelina Jolie has funded the opening of a girls’ school in Afghanistan. [US Weekly]
- Beyoncé and Andre 3000 are going to cover Amy Winehouse’s “Back To Black” for the soundtrack of “The Great Gatsby.” [Miss Info TV]
- Headline of the day: “Taylor Swift Was Nearly Impaled By Ed Sheeran’s Hobbit Sword.” Get your mind out of the gutter. It’s about an actual Hobbit sword. [Starpulse]
- Kim Kardashian wore track pants! Yay! A normal pregnancy outfit for once! [Celebitchy]
- Katie Holmes is dating jazz musician Peter Cincotti, 29, whom she met a few weeks ago at a party. [Starpulse]
- 10 ways to breeze through laundry like a boss. [LifeHacker]
- Adam Levine’s foolproof theory of relationships: “If you don’t get married, you can’t get divorced.” Hey, it’s true. [Celebitchy]
- Huffington Post founder Arianna Huffington has been accused of trashing a New York City apartment she leased for two years. [Yahoo]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.