First Look: “True Blood” Season 6!
- Anyone out there still watching “True Blood.” I am hesitant to guarantee I’ll tune in until HBO guarantees, in writing, that Alexander Skarsgard will appear naked in every episode, but I must admit the upcoming season looks good. Check out the first preview above! [The Mary Sue]
- Miss last night’s episode of “Game of Thrones”? Check out a GIF recap of the season three premiere! [The FW]
- Jennifer Garner insists that Ben Affleck’s Oscar speech — in which he shouted out how much work marriage takes — is “fine” by her. [Newser]
- Oh great. Facebook apparently monitors how often you look at certain peoples pages, you know, like your ex from five years ago that you still sometimes stalk online. [TruTV]
- Is dreamboat Benedict Cumberbatch secretly married? [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Watch James Franco lipsyncing Selena Gomez’s “Love You Like A Love Song.” If you hate yourself, that is. [Pop Crush]
- Sean Parker, of Facebook and Napster fame, is having a “Game of Thrones”-esque wedding and sounds kind of like a groomzilla. [NYMag.com]
- It’s easy to forget that Leonardo DiCaprio wasn’t always a modelizing party boy — back in the day, he was actually adorable. Check out his audition tape for “The Outsiders.” Be still my Teen Beat-subscribing heart. [Next Movie]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.