Beyonce’s Dad Accuses Newspaper Of Making Up Lies About Blue Ivy
- Beyoncé’s dad Mathew Knowles is demanding the UK’s Sun newspaper retract statements he made in an interview with the paper about his split as her manager. Although the Sun didn’t quote Knowles talking about Blue Ivy or Jay-Z all, the headings on the Sun’s interview claim he has never met Beyoncé’s baby and “fans can decide if she’s better off now with Jay-Z.” In reality, Bey’s dad is seen her recent HBO documentary actually holding Blue Ivy. [BET]
- Katelyn Norman, a 14-year-old girl in Tennessee who battled terminal bone cancer, died this morning. On Tuesday, Katelyn’s high school brought her prom to her hospital room. [People]
- Seven smitten filmmakers on working with Ryan Gosling. [Flavorwire]
- Some say the artwork for India.Arie’s new single “Cocoa Butter” makes it look like her dark skin has been lightened. [Clutch Mag]
- A London tattoo artist called Justin Bieber “a spoiled brat” and “disgraceful” after he went to Biebs’ hotel room on his European tour only to have the singer throw “a fit” over the price. [StarPulse]
- Does having an exit strategy mean your relationship is doomed? [How About We]
- Here’s what 21-year-old Chloe Sevigny was like hanging around New York City before she was in “Kids.” [Gothamist]
- Jim Carrey called Fox News “nothing more than a giant culture fart.” Pretty much. [Entertainment Weekly]
- Oprah’s hairstylist Andre Walker — the Ken Paves to her Jessica Simpson — is releasing his own haircare collection. [Juicy]
- Jeremy Renner’s ex-girlfriend has given birth to the actor’s first child, a baby girl. [US Weekly]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.