Aurora Shooter James Holmes Offers To Plead Guilty
- James Holmes, who shot up a movie theater in Aurora, Colorado during a screening of “The Dark Knight,” has offered to plead guilty to avoid the death penalty. Holmes killed 12 people and injured 70 in the shooting. [CNN]
- Kirsten Dunst on kissing Brad Pitt for “Interview With A Vampire” when she was just a kid: “It was just a peck. I remember Brad would watch lots of ‘Real World’ episodes. He had this long hair. He was just a hippie-ish cool dude.” [Celebitchy]
- Also, Angelina Jolie confirmed she and Brad haven’t actually wed yet, despite rumors they’ve secretly married. [US Weekly]
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt is headed back to TV: he’ll have a variety show on Pivot, a new TV channel by Participant Media, called “hitRECord TV,” which will spotlight work from new filmmakers, musicians and comics. [Hollywood.com]
- Getting stuck on Disneyland’s “It’s A Small World” ride for 30 minutes will get you $8,000 in damages in a California court of law. [NPR]
- A woman has accused Lindsay Lohan of breaking up her five-year-long relationship. [RadarOnline]
- All the strains of music within the “Mad Men” theme. [A.V. Club]
- Rob Kardashian allegedly stole a paparazzo’s camera equipment after he snapped pictures of Rob with no shirt on. [TMZ]
- “Parks & Rec” characters re-imagined as members of the Justice League. [Paste Magazine]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.