What Do “Game Of Thrones” And Easter Have In Common?
- Answer? They’re on the same day this year! “Game of Thrones”‘ third season returns to our TV sets this Easter Sunday and to celebrate, you know you want to make dragon eggs. [The Mary Sue]
- Also, the finale of “The Walking Dead” is this Sunday, and in honor of Glenn and Maggie’s recent engagement, here are the best apocalyptic love stories. [Nerve]
- Hollywood filmmakers Andy and Lana Wachowski (of “The Matrix” series) are working on their first sci-fi TV series, a show called “Sense8,” for Netflix. [Daily Freshies]
- Today in awesome animal news, scientists are tracking blue whales via their songs. [Newser]
- Channing Tatum wouldn’t mind sleeping with George Clooney, which makes two of us. [Socialite Life]
- Five scientific reasons why you’re better off being ugly. [TruTV]
- Are Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson doing a new movie together? [Celeb Dirty Laundry]