Jon Hamm Offered Free Underwear For Life
- Fruit Of The Loom and Jockey have both offered “Mad Men” star Jon Hamm free underwear for life so his balls never have to protrude onset again. How … generous … of them. (Sorry, Jon, I know you think people talking about your privates are “rude.”) [TMZ]
- Ashley Judd announced today she will not be running for a Senate seat in Kentucky. BOOOOOO. I wonder if the sexist bullshit thrown at her by the conservative media had anything to do with it. [Twitter.com/AshleyJudd]
- Chris Brown has said the most self-aware thing ever for him: he assaulted Rihanna because he was “arrogant,” “hotheaded,” and didn’t know how to control his temper. He also says he’s now trying to be more “humble” and take responsibility for his behavior. Let’s hope so. [US Weekly]
- “Veep” actress Anna Chlumsky (oh, yeah, she was in a little movie called “My Girl,” too) is pregnant. Mazel tov! [People]
- Susan Olsen, the actress who played Cindy Brady, wrote a touching piece on Facebook about her “Brady Bunch” dad Robert Reed, who was gay, and how he would have made an amazing husband. [Queerty]
- “Saturday Night Live” creator Lorne Micheals and Louis C.K.’s show “Louie” will be recipients of the prestigious Peabody Awards. [New York Times]
- Salwa Amin, 24, from MTV’s “Buck Wild,” is back behind bars. [Yahoo]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.