- Fruit Of The Loom and Jockey have both offered “Mad Men” star Jon Hamm free underwear for life so his balls never have to protrude onset again. How … generous … of them. (Sorry, Jon, I know you think people talking about your privates are “rude.”) [TMZ]
- Ashley Judd announced today she will not be running for a Senate seat in Kentucky. BOOOOOO. I wonder if the sexist bullshit thrown at her by the conservative media had anything to do with it. [Twitter.com/AshleyJudd]
- Chris Brown has said the most self-aware thing ever for him: he assaulted Rihanna because he was “arrogant,” “hotheaded,” and didn’t know how to control his temper. He also says he’s now trying to be more “humble” and take responsibility for his behavior. Let’s hope so. [US Weekly]
- “Veep” actress Anna Chlumsky (oh, yeah, she was in a little movie called “My Girl,” too) is pregnant. Mazel tov! [People]
- Susan Olsen, the actress who played Cindy Brady, wrote a touching piece on Facebook about her “Brady Bunch” dad Robert Reed, who was gay, and how he would have made an amazing husband. [Queerty]
- “Saturday Night Live” creator Lorne Micheals and Louis C.K.’s show “Louie” will be recipients of the prestigious Peabody Awards. [New York Times]
- Salwa Amin, 24, from MTV’s “Buck Wild,” is back behind bars. [Yahoo]
Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.