NBC’s Jenna Wolfe & Stephanie Gosk Come Out As Lesbians
- NBC newscaster Jenna Wolfe came out of the closet today by announcing she’s in a relationship with Stephanie Gosk, an NBC foreign correspondent, and they are expecting a baby in August. “I don’t want to bring my daughter into a world where I’m not comfortable telling everyone who I am and who her mother is,” Gosk told People. Mazel tov! [NY Daily News]
- An open letter to Edith Windsor, 83-year-old lesbian marriage equality activist, on the day of her DOMA hearing. [AfterEllen]
- As for DOMA, it’s reportedly in danger of being struck down. [Queerty]
- Activists in NYC staged a flash mob at a pharmacy to demand over-the-counter status for the morning-after pill. Currently, the pill is only available for women ages 17+ without a prescription. [Democracy Now]
- Documentary filmmaker Alexandra Pelosi’s newest film will be “Fall To Grace,” about former New Jersey Governor Jim McGreevey, who came out of the closet as gay. [Politico]
- Here’s a project you might want to help fund: creating K – 12 curriculum for teachers about consent culture. [IndieGoGo]
- The new season of “Dr. Who” doesn’t have a single female writer. Not cool, nerds. [Guardian UK, The Mary Sue]
- On his visit to Afghanistan, Afghan women told Secretary of State John Kerry about their security fears and how they still live in fear of the Taliban. The Afghan womens’ soccer team explained how they mostly play their sport in front of family and friends because women athletes are still considered somewhat taboo. [Washington Post]
- Meet the six women who integrated the London Stock Exchange 40 years ago. [Telegraph UK]
- A look at diversity (or lack thereof) at Toronto Fashion Week. [The Closet Feminist]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.