“Breaking Bad” Script Stolen From Bryan Cranston’s Car
- Whoa: someone broke into Bryan Cranston’s car and stole a tote bag containing a “Breaking Bad” script! A window of Cranston’s car, which was parked in Albuquerque, New Mexico, got smashed and the bag carrying his script and iPad were taken. A man has been arrested for the theft, but the script has not been recovered. In conclusion, people are crazy. [Videogum]
- What are “sex gypsies”? They’re people who hook up with you so they have a place to stay (yours!) because they don’t want to pay rent or hotel bills. [New York Post]
- Damian Lewis kinda sorta dropped a “Homeland” spoiler. [Digital Spy]
- Nickelodeon’s “Clarissa Explains It All” is going to be turned into a book called Things I Can’t Explain about a 23-year-old Clarissa who works as a journalist. [NYmag.com Vulture]
- Beyoncé and Blue Ivy were snapped at brunch at a restaurant in Brooklyn yesterday. Beyoncé is just like us! [Huffington Post]
- I saw “Spring Breakers” last night and can confirm it is the weirdest movie EVER. Here’s some other worst spring break movies of all time. [Popdust]
- “The Voice UK” coach Jessie J says it’s bullshit that a woman can’t be a judge on a singing competition without getting labeled a “diva.” [RadioTimes]
- The co-chair of Sony Pictures has called out Hollywood for jokes about prison rape and casual homophobia. [Think Progress]
- New webseries are coming from Felicia Day! [Hollywood Reporter]
- 10 old-fashioned cuss words that would have gotten olde-tymey mouths washed out with soap. [Mental Floss]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.