North Dakota Passes Anti-Abortion Law Saying Life Begins At Conception
- North Dakota passed the nation’s most restrictive ban on abortion today: the ND House of Representatives advanced a “fetal personhood” measure which declares a fertilized egg a human, thereby criminalizing all abortion. The bill now heads to the Republican governor’s desk. [Huffington Post]
- Smith College, a well-regarded women’s college which graduated the likes of Gloria Steinem, has rejected a trans woman as a student because Calliope Wong was born a male. (It’s actually the second time Smith has rejected Wong as a student for this very reason.) [Newser]
- But in some good news, on her blog, Callio mentions a friend of hers, who is also a trans woman, has been admitted to Simmons College, another women’s college. Simmons even gave her friend a $20,000 scholarship! [CallioWong.Tumblr.com]
- On Adria Richards, “Donglegate” and the ethics of public shaming. [Feminist Philosophers]
- Speaking of Donglegate, Men’s rights activists (MRAs), AKA the scum of the universe, are raising money for the man who got fired. [BuzzFeed]
- The archbishop of San Francisco says gay couples can “never ever join as one flesh in the unique way a husband and wife do.” Someone needs to explain to this man about anal sex. [Think Progress]
- On girls of color in dystopian fiction. [Bitch Magazine]
- Dear Catwoman (or, rather, those responsible for drawing her)… [DC Women Kicking Ass]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.