Ladies, This Could Be Your Christian Grey
- “Arrow” star Stephen Amell had a meeting about a starring role in the 50 Shades Of Grey film adaption. Just look at that tall drink of water. I approve. [Page Six]
- Tales from a pole dancing extra on “Law And Order: SVU.” [Gothamist]
- Glad to know you can have a tampon in your vagina almost one month and still not get Toxic Shock Syndrome. [NYmag.com The Cut]
- Charlize Theron is going to star in a comedy called “Ladies Night” directed by Fred Savage, AKA that guy who played Kevin Arnold on “The Wonder Years.” [IndieWire]
- Chris O’Dowd is in talks to join a comedy with Bill Murray and Melissa McCarthy. YES, PLEASE. I don’t even have to know what this movie is about and I would watch it based on the cast alone. [First Showing]
- New couple alert? Ashley Greene and Ryan Phillipe are supposedly dating, which would not surprise me, because both of them seem to date everybody in Hollywood. [Page Six]
- Apparently “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” is being made into a movie again? And Megan Fox is playing April? And this smoking hot guy just got cast as Raphael. [SlashFilm]
- Movie nerds: Hulu is airing all of Akira Kurosawa’s films free for non-subscribers from today through Sunday. [Aint It Cool]
- Dog licks baby’s mouth. Baby tries to eat dog’s tongue. Typical. [Socialite Life]
[Photo: Splash News]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.