Starbucks CEO Shuts Down Marriage Equality Complainer
- At a recent shareholders meeting, a shareholder complained to Starbucks CEO Howard Shultz that sales dipped after the company publicly announced support for marriage equality. “You can sell your shares of Starbucks and buy shares in another company,” Shultz told the shareholder. “Thank you very much.” Baller. [Queerty]
- Girls playing video games? Who’d’ve thunk! [Kotaku]
- Also, a woman runs a science blog and everyone loses their marbles. [Guardian UK]
- The University of Tennessee pulled funding from a weeklong sex ed event for students after Fox News started harping about how a drag show and “lesbian bondage expert” were going to hurt these fragile kiddies’ minds. [Think Progress]
- And Republicans in North Dakota want to block a sex ed program that ND State University was trying to launch with Planned Parenthood. [Think Progress]
- This 13-year-old girl can bench press 240 lbs. [HyperVocal]
- 11 reasons to attend the Michigan Womyn’s Music Festival this summer. [The Queer Fat Femme Guide To Life]
- Australian radio host John Laws helpfully asked whether an incest survivor who called into his radio show might have brought on her own sexual abuse. [Jezebel]
- On how abuse of women domestically is mirrored in our abuse of women abroad. [Salon]
- Meet the Tanzanian Women who are bringing safe drinking water to their communities. [UN Women]
- Michelle Bachelet has stepped down as the executive director of UN Women. [UN.org]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.