Axe Body Spray Put A Kid In The Hospital

Freedom High School in Bethlehem, PA says Axe Body Spray is responsible for sending one of its students to the hospital. According to a statement on the school’s website, exposure to the fragrance  triggered a severe allergic causing a student to be rushed to the hospital by an ambulance. In light of this incident, the school has decided to ban the use of Axe Body Spray on on campus.

It was only a matter of time. Because who are we kidding? Axe Body Spray smells like shit. It’s hazardous to the nose. Now, if only the rest of the world could take a cue from Freedom High School and ban the use of Axe Body Spray everywhere, I think we’d all be happier. [Fox News]