John Mayer & Katy Perry Break Up (Again)
- John Mayer and Katy Perry are dunzo yet again. The two have gone their separate ways because they’re so busy with their careers, sources say. Or maybe Katy finally listened to that Taylor Swift song “Dear John.” [US Weekly]
- Lindsay Lohan’s newest mug shot has 100 percent less lip plumper than the last one. [People]
- Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice is writing a book about “the creation of democracy at home and abroad,” which will be published in 2015. [New York Times]
- Stephen Colbert’s sister Elizabeth Colbert Busch has won the Democratic primary in South Carolina for a seat in the House of Representatives, meaning she’ll face off against former Governor Mark Sanford in a May 7 election. [Yahoo]
- Last week, Chicago Public Schools tried to ban the Marjane Satrapi graphic novels Persepolis. This week, sales of Persepolis are through the roof. [Shelf Awareness]
- The world’s dopiest diplomat, and I use that term loosely, Dennis Rodman let the cat out of the bag that North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un has a secret daughter the rest of the world didn’t know about. [National Post]
- Fashion Week casting directors explain why runways are filled with Caucasian models. [BuzzFeed Shift]
- Ke$ha is getting an award from the Humane Society for her animal rights activism. [Idolator]
- Why you should be saying “no, thanks” when stores ask you for your zip code while shopping. [Racked]
- Jenelle from “Teen Mom 2″ is back together with her husband who she had arrested for domestic violence. And Farrah Abraham got busted for a DUI. Oof. [ONTD, TMZ]
- Kate Upton said she’ll check her schedule to see if she can attend senior prom with that ballsy kid who invited her to be his date. [US Weekly]
[Image: Splash News]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.