Justin Timberlake To Play Daddy Warbucks In “Annie” Remake?
- Justin Timberlake is rumored to be playing Daddy Warbucks in the new “Annie” remake starring cutie patootie Quvenzhané Wallis, which will be produced by his buddy Jay-Z and Will Smith. [Page 6]
- And the meltdown continues: Justin Bieber was reportedly kicked out of the Hotel Le Meurice in Paris for have an “attitude.” His team says the Biebs only switched hotels because they were being mobbed by fans. [Daily Mail UK]
- Whoa, this old casting audition sheet for “The Office” is crazy. Can you imagine Adam Scott as Jim or MaryLynn Rajskub as Pam? [NYMag.com]
- New couple alert! Bradley Cooper and model Suki Waterhouse are an item. [PopSugar]
- Sofia Vergara confessed she’s freezing her eggs. [US Weekly]
- Jared Leto’s band 30 Seconds To Mars is launching their new single from outer space with NASA’s help. [Starpulse]
- Awww, it’s a “Star Wars” family tree. [Laughing Squid]
- Recycling your nasty old socks in exchange for new ones? Yes, please! [Fast Company]
Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.