Lindsay Lohan Agrees To 90 Days Of Rehab
- Because rehab has worked so well for her in the past. Sigh. [Vanity Fair]
- Attention, geeks: a new book is coming out filled with “Buffy The Vampire Slayer” lore. [io9]
- Some dude asked Kate Upton to be his prom date. Good luck, kid. [HyperVocal]
- Emma Watson is really, really not playing Anastasia Steele in the 50 Shades Of Grey movie, okay? [Black Book Mag]
- Did the History Channel make the devil in its miniseries “The Bible” look like Barack Obama on purpose? [World Of Wonder]
- Folk singer Michelle Shocked freaked out onstage in San Francisco, ranting about gays and then announcing “God hates fags.” The club cleared out. Good. [Queerty]
- Reddit debuted an original web series called “Explain It Like I’m Five.” First up, Friederich Nietzsche and existentialism. They actually explain it to five-year-olds. [Laughing Squid]
- Tiger Woods posted pics of himself and Lindsey Vonn on Facebook by way of confirmation that these two are dating. [Facebook.com/Tiger]
- New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg couldn’t get 32oz. soft drinks banned. (Enjoy yours, Sarah Palin!) Now he’s going after cigarette displays. [Bloomberg]
Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.
[Photo: Splash News]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.