Hot Links: Justin Timberlake’s 20/20 Experience Is A Two-Parter
- Tomorrow, Justin Timberlake releases his long anticipated new album, The 20/20 Experience … but that’s only part one! Turns out, part two — which, like part one, will also have 10 tracks — will be released in November. Personally, I am kind of underwhelmed by The 20/20 Experience — at least part one — so can Justin bring the sexy back again with part two? Thanks. [Celeb Dirty Laundry]
- More “Game of Thrones” promo pics! [The Mary Sue]
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum had a baby shower and I wasn’t invited because I want to hump her husband. So rude. [YourTango]
- Celebs who are twins and thus kinda sorta creep me out. [theBERRY]
- Everything you need to know about Lil Wayne’s hospitalization. [Hello Beautiful]
- Selena Gomez’s mom was the one who pushed her to take her sexy new role in the movie “Spring Breakers.” [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Tiger Woods has gone public with Lindsay Vonn — on Facebook. [Uptown Magazine]
- Incase you still have a St. Patrick’s Day hangover, here are some memorable drunk moments in movies. [Tres Sugar]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.